Wednesday 1 July 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 24

Well, I'm super HAPPY today for many reasons! 1. Because it's a glorious day in the North East UK! 2. My order of new stamp goodies arrived :) 3. I'm not at work!!! 4. I have time to craft! and 5. It's card club tonight! There are plenty more reasons why I'm happy but they will do for now!!

I started creating a card for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch last night but it was getting late and so I finished it this morning. Below is this weeks sketch.


I flipped my base card round but apart from that I kept the sketch as it is. I used Hero Arts Zinnia Bloom Stamp as my circle, I've had this stamp since I bought it in Florida last year and I had not used it till now!


As the sun is shining already I took my photo outside :) I colored my flower using my Copics and I am getting the hang of them a bit better now.

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: Whisper White SU!, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz PTI
Ink: Raspberry Fizz PTI
Stamps: Hero Arts Zinnia Bloom E3346, PTI Polka Dot Basics, Birthday Basics
Accessories: SU! Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, HA Pink Gems, Foam Pads

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to enjoy my day with more to share tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Beverly! I love how your card turned out! I love the use of the label shape and the contrasting dark pink border around it for pop. And I love that Zinnia stamp! You did it proud! :-)

Karen Giron said...

This is darling! I love the sketch as a tall card, that's awesome!