Tuesday 14 July 2009

Hero Arts WEBSITE Challenge

I'm still feeling under the weather and have slept most of the lovely sunny day away :( I managed to make this simple card for this weeks HA Website Challenge. I hope that I feel better tomorrow as I have more cards I'd like to make and it's card club and HARRY POTTER 6 is out at the movies!

I was inspired by one of Jennifer McGuire's cards HERE for this card. I was able to use up lots of card scraps in my stash to create this card. Using scraps is something hard for me to do sometimes!


Below is a close up! Those butterflies are quite a challenge to cut out!

{Ingredients)
Card Stock: SU! Whisper White, Scraps from stash!
Ink: Black Memories
Stamps: HA Butterfly With Dots C4739, Penny Black Sentiment
Accessories: Swarovski Crystals

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out HA BLOG tomorrow for the BIG news and changes!


No comments: