Thursday 2 July 2009

Hero Arts Photo Challenge

So this week the challenge over at Hero Arts Blog is to create a project using a photo and at least one Hero Arts stamp. I chose a photo that my mum had taken of some flowers in her garden a few years ago. I LOVE the colors of the flowers :) so warm and happy!


I scanned and printed out a copy so I could keep the original :) My Hero Arts stamp choices are little and not overpowering so the photo takes centre stage. My layout came from a card I had spotted over at Lysa's Blog HERE. Thanks for the inspiration Lysa :)

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: White (Staples) Berry Sorbet PTI
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps: Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages CL184 and Hello Birdie CL177
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Twine, Hero Arts Gem, SU! Window Punch

I enjoyed using this photo and colors that I may create a set of matching cards and I also came up with a layout idea today :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the day!

No comments: