Sunday 19 July 2009

Hero Arts WEBSITE Challenge

WARNING! Long Post!!

Today I created this little set that I will give to one of my friends! The set includes 3 baby-grows each stamped with a cute image, a gift bag and matching card! I was inspired by a number of things on the Hero Arts Website, HERE, HERE and HERE!


I used SU! Pretty in Pink card stock and PTI's Kraft card stock and kept the design really simple with the Baby Footprints as the focal image. I LOVE this rubber stamp and it was one of my first Hero Arts stamps as were the tiny Hero Arts Heart Buttons!


Just a little close up of the card detail. I am really please with this card!


I really enjoyed decorating this gift bag and I used the same card stock as for the card. I stamped onto the pink card and matted it to the kraft and added the detail on the bottom before adhering it to the bag itself.


The gift bag tag is tied on using jute and then I just tied a piece of ribbon over the top for that extra touch. The 'So Happy For You' sentiment is from PTI's Scattered Showers.


I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the bottom of the bag detail added some satin ribbon and some PTI vintage buttons.

Are these not just the cutest...?! I so enjoyed stamping on these! I used a ink pad called Fabrico it's now known as VersaCraft. I have had this ink pad for many years and have never really used it. The baby-grows were in my stash of alterables as I have been wanting to do this project for a while now! After the image is stamped I used a hot iron on the back of the garment to heat set them.


They are just so cute and I LOVE them, shame I'm giving them away but I'm sure the recipient will enjoy them and I don't really have a use for them at the present!


The rabbit image is from the HA clear design set 'sending happy thoughts'. I thought the 3 little heart buttons just finished the look!


The elephant image is from Hero Arts 'Playful Animals' and I just adore this elephant image. I think it's the smile! I added a tiny satin ribbon bow to finish the look!

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: SU! Whisper White & Pretty in Pink, PTI Kraft
Ink: Fabrico Rose Pink, SU! Close to Cocoa
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Playful Animals' CL155, 'Sending Happy Thoughts' CL305, Baby Footprints B2060, PTI Scattered Showers, Stamp It 'Pitter Patter'
Accessories: Gift Bag (Michaels), Pink Satin Ribbon from stash! Hero Arts Tiny Heart Buttons, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Baby-grows, PTI vintage buttons, Jute.

I really enjoyed creating this project and look forward to giving it to my friend who is expecting a little girl! Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out Hero Arts new weekly challenge tomorrow!

1 comment:

Diana said...

These projects are just spectacular Beverly. FANTASTIC!